Wed. Aug 4th, 2021


WBCHSE West Bengal Class twelfth HS Outcome 2021: The West Bengal Council for Larger Secondary Training (WBCHSE) declared the class 12 board exam or the Uchha Madhyamik result as we speak at 3 pm. After the Larger Secondary examination result’s introduced, the board will activate the hyperlinks on the official web sites — wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in at 4 pm.

WBCHSE West Bengal HS 12th Result 2021 LIVE Updates

College students can entry their marksheets by the registration quantity. The outcomes will likely be obtainable on web sites, SMS, and apps solely after 4 pm. It will also be accessed through SMS. College students should SMS WB12 registration number to 56070, 5676750 or 56263.

WBCHSE West Bengal Class twelfth HS Outcome 2021: Easy methods to obtain

Step 1: Go to any one of many official web site – wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in
Step 2: Click on on the HS outcome display screen on the house web page
Step 3: Fill in registration quantity/ roll quantity
Step 5: Outcome will seem on the display screen after which college students can obtain it and get a printout later.

On the outcome day, college students can log in to the official web sites, the place they will obtain and print out the mark sheet which will also act as provisional marksheet.

How outcomes will likely be calculated?

The highest 4 highest scoring topics at school 10 examinations will likely be given significance together with class 11 annual exams. Class 10 scores will likely be given a 40 per cent weightage and the remainder of the 60 per cent will likely be relied on class 11 finals and sophistication 12 practicals and idea.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

close