Wed. Aug 4th, 2021


West Bengal HS twelfth End result 2021 LIVE: College students can test their outcomes on the official websites- wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in.
(Graphics by Abhishek Mitra)

WBCHSE West Bengal Board HS twelfth End result 2021 LIVE Updates: The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education will declare the HS or class 12 outcomes at the moment. The outcome might be declared at 3 pm by way of press convention. College students can test their outcomes on the official websites- wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in.

The outcome will also be accessed by way of SMS. College students need to SMS WB12 registration quantity to 56070, 5676750 or 56263. The outcomes might be out there on web sites, SMS, and apps solely after 4 pm.

West Bengal Uchcha Madhyamik (WBCHSE) Result 2021 LIVE Updates in Bengali 

West Bengal authorities had introduced the cancellation of class 10 and 12 results because of the rise in Covid-19 instances within the state. A particular analysis criterion was shaped to calculate the category 12 outcomes this yr.

As per the special criteria, college students might be evaluated on the premise of the 40:60 ratio. The highest 4 highest-scoring topics in school 10 examinations might be given significance together with class 11 annual exams. Class 10 scores might be given a 40 per cent weightage and the remainder of the 60 per cent will depend on class 11 finals and sophistication 12 practicals and idea.

In 2020, a complete of 6.80 lakh college students cleared the twelfth HS examination with a document go proportion of 90.13 per cent. The topper scored 99.80%, nevertheless, a advantage listing was not launched final yr.

Reside Weblog

WBCHSE West Bengal HS twelfth End result 2021 LIVE Updates: Verify Uchha Madhyamik outcome at wbchse.nic.in

The outcomes might be out there on web sites, SMS, and apps solely after 4 pm. File

The category tenth and 12th board examinations were scrapped in early June this yr after cancellation calls for poured in from mother and father and college students. West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee acquired suggestions from mother and father in addition to lecturers, wherein a number of folks felt conducting exams throughout Covid might be a threat.

  • The Indian Specific web site has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a worldwide service that charges information sources for his or her journalistic requirements.

© IE On-line Media Providers Pvt Ltd



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

close