Wed. Aug 4th, 2021


WBCHSE West Bengal Board HS twelfth Outcome 2021 Date and Time: The West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) will announce the category 12 board end result or the Uchha Madhyamik end result on July 22 at 3 pm. After the HS outcomes declaration, the board will activate the hyperlinks on these web sites — wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in with registration quantity. The outcomes shall be obtainable on web sites, SMS, and apps solely after 4 pm.

Outcome will also be accessed by way of SMS. College students must SMS WB12 registration quantity to 56070, 5676750 or 56263.

The category tenth and 12th board examinations were scrapped in early June this 12 months after cancellation calls for poured in from mother and father and college students. West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee acquired suggestions from mother and father in addition to academics, by which a number of individuals felt conducting exams throughout Covid shall be a threat.

After cancelling the exams, an evaluation pattern for sophistication 12 evaluation was engineered by the board by which the highest 4 highest scoring topics in school 10 examinations shall be given significance together with class 11 annual exams. Class 10 scores shall be given a 40 per cent weightage and the remainder of the 60 per cent shall be relied on class 11 finals and sophistication 12 practicals and idea.

On end result day, college students can log in to the official web sites, the place they’ll obtain and printout the marksheet which will even act as provisional marksheet.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

close